September 13, 2022, 16:00 EDT
Vantage Venues, 150 King St, Toronto
Join us at the next Canada Meetup
With the cost of living on the rise, the next Meetup will look at how fintech, big tech, regulators, banks and credit unions can build a strategy to help and protect customers via the principles of Open Banking. Should we be building a strategic Open Banking plan whilst waiting for the rules to be written? If so, what are the challengers for consideration? Or should we forge ahead with a market-led approach to solve the here and now problems presented by consumers and businesses today?
All timings are EDT
Welcome & networking
Vision for the future. Building a robust Open Banking framework
Speaker(s) to be announced shortly
PANEL DEBATE: Open Banking – A powerful shield against the rising cost of living?
- How can Open Banking help address the cost of living crisis and build financial resilience?
- Should we forge ahead with a market-led approach to Open Banking to help customers facing financial difficulty?
- What are the benefits of an interim step towards Open Banking? What are the pitfalls the industry needs to consider?
- How can we help consumers get to grips with what Open Banking is and lead the global pack in driving consumer adoption?
- It’s not just consumers; Open Banking enables improved cash flow for SMBs. Are we doing enough to protect SMBs?
Moderated by Roy Kao