Produced by Open Banking Expo, a community of +10,000 global Open Finance executives, and in association with Open Banking Implementation Entity, Life’s a Pitch is a competition that helps budding businesses connect with industry buyers and investors to open doors for start-ups and providers of new technology.
Entering is easy!
Entrants must be within their first two years of trading and are required to submit a short explainer video (1-3 minutes) detailing their Open Banking proposition. This could be directed at consumers or businesses.
All entries must be specific in that its proposition and/or service provision solves a problem or meets a growing need within one of the following themes;
- Financial wellbeing
- SME resurgence
- Open Life (Using Open Banking principles outside of financial services)
- Open Data
Our esteemed judging panel will rank the top five, who will be revealed in our Life’s a Pitch session at 14:25 on Wednesday 25 November.
During this session our judging panel will grill each shortlisted company, and at the end, reveal the winner!
Deadline for submission: 2 November 2020.
Email / WeTransfer your video to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you could win
The five shortlisted entrants will be given a virtual exhibition booth at the event. All entrants will have their pitch video featured in the resources section of the virtual event. The winner will receive:
- A £5,000 marketing campaign with www.openbankingexpo.com
- A one-on-one consultancy with a digital transformation expert
- 1-year listing in the Open Banking Expo global online hub worth £2,500
- One interview with company Exec, bringing your proposition to life
What to include in your video
- When did you set up/launch?
- What kind of problem are you solving for the end user?
- How are you using data?
- Summarise your offering/proposition in 50 words.