Dr. Louise Beaumont
Co-Chair, Open Banking & Payments Working Group techUK
Dr Louise Beaumont works with legislators and regulators to drive positive disruption, with corporates to cope with disruption, and with start-ups to exploit disruption. As such, she has a rounded perspective on our open future. Over the last 18 months she has:
- Made the case for Financial Services policies capable of delivering the future that consumers and businesses deserve, as Co-Chair of techUK’s Open Banking & Payments Working Group.
- Argued for the sound foundations required to deliver the services consumers and businesses deserve, as a member of the Communications Forum, Customer Working Group, and FinTech & PSD2 Stakeholder Groups at the Open Banking Implementation Entity.
- Advised on FinTech, as a member of the New Payment System Operator’s End User Advisory Council. • Imagined the Open Future, as Strategic Advisor to Publicis.Sapient (part of the Publicis Groupe) and their clients on Open Banking.
- Continued to invest in and take board or advisory roles with start-ups in FinTech, MediaTech and Millennial Podcasting.
- Spoken at over 100 events, including anchoring the Open Futures day at Money2020 Europe; written or been quoted in over 100 articles, including columns in The Financial Brand and BankNXT; delivered lectures at Henley, Judge and Warwick Business Schools, and judged The Banker’s Tech Awards.