Yapily has announced a $13m raise in Series A funding to increase Open Finance footprint.
Tully announces relief efforts for those financially impacted by COVID-19.
Starling has announced its plans on how it will deliver its own Coronavirus Support Scheme.
Pannovate has partnered up with Salt Edge to help organisations launch competitive PSD2 compliant banking and payments programmes in the UK and throughout Europe.
Experian, Equifax and TransUnion have confirmed that consumer credit scores will be protected when people have agreed ‘payment holidays’ in place as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Starling Bank announces Coronavirus Support Scheme
- Experian offers its Affordability Passport to debt charities and lenders for free in response to the Coronavirus outbreak
- Credit reference agencies unite to confirm that credit scores will be protected during COVID-19
- Fintech impact “significant” as M&A deals stall
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander