The Open Insurance Initiative (OPIN) was conceived as an industry driven initiative to allow for data to be securely shared with third parties using open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) with the hope of accelerating the adoption of innovative ideas and technologies leading to an extended market reach and an enhanced customer experience.
This report takes a deep dive into developing and defining a common and open standard for the sector using a community approach.
If you would like to receive a copy of the report please complete the form below:
- Tesco Bank introduces new payment technology for 2.6 million credit card customers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Yapily and Ozone API partnership marks turning point in Open Banking adoption for banks
- £2.8M Nesta challenge seeks fintech solutions to help workers hit by Covid-19
- Konsentus completes pre-series A funding round led by Conviction Investment Partners