The Open Insurance Initiative (OPIN) was conceived as an industry driven initiative to allow for data to be securely shared with third parties using open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) with the hope of accelerating the adoption of innovative ideas and technologies leading to an extended market reach and an enhanced customer experience.
This report takes a deep dive into developing and defining a common and open standard for the sector using a community approach.
If you would like to receive a copy of the report please complete the form below:
- Starling Bank announces Coronavirus Support Scheme
- Experian offers its Affordability Passport to debt charities and lenders for free in response to the Coronavirus outbreak
- Credit reference agencies unite to confirm that credit scores will be protected during COVID-19
- Fintech impact “significant” as M&A deals stall
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander