Chief Marketing Officer Equifax Canada
George Staikos is Interim CMO leading the marketing function for Equifax Canada. His responsibilities include development and deployment of the company’s marketing strategy and tactical elements. His core focus on success revolves around the following goals:
- Driving demand generation to exceed revenue and profit goals
- Executing on the industry vertical and product strategies to drive accelerated growth
- Building the Equifax brand through Thought Leadership and Insights
- Measuring Marketing’s effectiveness through core KPIs
- Sales pipeline generation
- Marketing ROI
In his previous role at Equifax Canada, George was AVP, Vertical Market Strategies & Innovation where he led the development and execution of our industry vertical strategic initiatives. The role focused on accelerating revenue growth through driving new innovations into the marketplace.
In his past, George has been President – Client Services at DMTI Spatial, VP Sales North America at Platform Computing, and National Software Sales and Marketing Manager at IBM Canada. He holds an MBA from the Ivey School of Business.