The Open Insurance Initiative (OPIN) was conceived as an industry driven initiative to allow for data to be securely shared with third parties using open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) with the hope of accelerating the adoption of innovative ideas and technologies leading to an extended market reach and an enhanced customer experience.
This report takes a deep dive into developing and defining a common and open standard for the sector using a community approach.
If you would like to receive a copy of the report please complete the form below:
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico