Code of Conduct
Open Banking Expo is dedicated to providing an enjoyable, respectful and safe event experience for everyone, both offline and online. We expect participants – including exhibitors and exhibiting staff – to follow these rules within all conference and exhibition environments and conference-related social environments.
We expect all participants to conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner. We do not tolerate bullying or harassment of event participants in any form, including, but not limited to:
- Verbal comments or actions related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age, or religion
- Use of sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
- Unauthorised photography or recording
- Use of sexualised or harassing content in presentations
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviour
We also have zero tolerance for actions or behaviour that impact an event participants’ safety and wellbeing, including, but not limited to:
- Facilitating any violence or criminal behaviour;
- Promoting or publicising any criminal or violent activity;
- Sexual exploitation of children or adults;
- Violating privacy or image privacy rights of others;
- Showcasing or promoting suicide and self-harm;
- Using content that is hateful, harmful or graphic;
- Engaging in behaviour or actions that are considered threatening.
If a participant engages in the above-mentioned behaviour, the event organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund.
If at any time you are made to feel unsafe or unwelcome at an Open Banking Expo event, or witness this behaviour towards others, please report it as soon as possible to the Organisers. Reports can be made either personally onsite to Open Banking Expo staff or emailed to email@example.com. Regardless of the reporting method, the name and/or company reporting a harassment incident will be held in the strictest of confidence. Onsite staff have been briefed to escalate incidents immediately.