Equifax’s Market Pulse webinar series is a bimonthly market analysis which draws upon Equifax’s big data and analytics capabilities to offer data points, trends, comparisons and visualisations to organisations seeking more robust insights to lean on as they navigate through uncertain times.
In the first of Equifax’s new series of sessions we’ll take a look at how consumers’ credit behaviour has been affected by factors such as Covid-19 and the subsequent government support measures that followed the outbreak.
As we look to get beyond the headlines, we’ll take a deeper look into the data to see how different groups of consumers are impacted in different ways, and how the credit landscape is shifting.
– Get the latest consumer credit market trends
– Macro economic review
– Track the impact of Coronavirus
– Get insight into trends and analysis
– Uncover the story behind the headlines
– Hear from independent guest speakers
You can register your place for free now: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1386669290732265739?source=Open_Banking_Expo_banner
- Consultation launched on the future governance of Open Banking
- Atom bank and Credit Kudos partner to help small businesses bounce back
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Open Banking Europe and the European Third Party Providers Association agree partnership
- The Global Open Banking Report 2020