Open Banking Expo Magazine is to host a breakfast briefing event in London in collaboration with Equinix. Solving the Open Banking Maze will address whether the sector is harnessing the opportunities presented by the PSD2 directive.
This free-to-attend breakfast briefing is taking place on 3 July 2019 in London and will bring together Open Banking pioneers to examine issues such as how to solve the maze of network security, connecting a magnitude of third parties, and delivering a seamless customer experience. The event is free to attend for qualifying professionals.
Open Banking Implementation Entity’s Head of Regulatory will join an industry panel including representation from Lloyds Banking Group, HSBC, Tandem Bank and Citi to dissect the progress the sector has made to date and what challenges lie ahead to meet the PSD2 compliance deadline which hits the market on 14thSeptember.
The speaking panel will reveal their latest Open Banking strategies across the FS landscape and what’s required to ensure their success, alongside a review of the latest market partnerships and connected ecosystems.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nilixa Devlukia, Head of Regulatory, Open Banking Implementation Entity
- Irina Tsyganok, Global VP Engineering – Open Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
- Andrew Kemp, Senior Open Banking Lead, HSBC
- Paul Clark, Chief Technology Officer, Tandem Bank
- Ireti Samuel-Ogbu, EMEA Payments & Receivables Head, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citi
- Eleni Coldrey, Director, Equinix
C-level delegates from retail banks, digital banks, fintechs, cards & payments providers and API platform providers are expected to join us on the day. Tickets are complimentary for qualifying professionals and are available at https://www.openbankingexpo.com/breakfast-briefing/.
Publisher of Open Banking Expo Magazine, Adam Cox, comments: “‘We’re delighted to host this breakfast briefing. Working in association with the team at Equinix, delegates will enjoy an informative Open Banking update and networking event for the industry at large. We have some great speakers confirmed and we look forward to hearing from them on their Open Banking successes and development.”
- SYNETIQ introduces new HSBC Open Banking payments platform
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- TrueLayer launches new Open Banking powered payment method for replacing cards
- 2020: A transformational year for Banking as a Service
- Tesco Pay+ surpasses £1 billion in payments since launch