Experian have released their latest white paper right here at the Open Banking Expo in the build-up to the event next month.
It’s well understood that more data brings more opportunity. But to realise that potential, you need to be able to extract the relevant insight. Before data can be used, it needs to be interpreted and understood. That’s where advanced analytics comes in. Technology has advanced just as quickly as our data universe has expanded, and today’s analytics can make better sense of data – at scale, and at speed – more accurately than any human.
You can download the latest white paper below:
- Starling Bank announces Coronavirus Support Scheme
- Credit reference agencies unite to confirm that credit scores will be protected during COVID-19
- Yapily continues Open Finance journey with $13m in Series A funding
- Experian offers its Affordability Passport to debt charities and lenders for free in response to the Coronavirus outbreak
- Fintech impact “significant” as M&A deals stall