Experian have released their latest white paper right here at the Open Banking Expo in the build-up to the event next month.
It’s well understood that more data brings more opportunity. But to realise that potential, you need to be able to extract the relevant insight. Before data can be used, it needs to be interpreted and understood. That’s where advanced analytics comes in. Technology has advanced just as quickly as our data universe has expanded, and today’s analytics can make better sense of data – at scale, and at speed – more accurately than any human.
You can download the latest white paper below:
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- The Global Revolution of Open Banking - A Look at Mexico
- Insight: Direct Debit Plus - how Direct Debit can improve and learn from Open Banking initiatives
- New start-up aims to rip up the renting market rule book via Open Banking
- Preventing fraud in an open world