Experian have released their latest white paper right here at the Open Banking Expo in the build-up to the event next month.
It’s well understood that more data brings more opportunity. But to realise that potential, you need to be able to extract the relevant insight. Before data can be used, it needs to be interpreted and understood. That’s where advanced analytics comes in. Technology has advanced just as quickly as our data universe has expanded, and today’s analytics can make better sense of data – at scale, and at speed – more accurately than any human.
You can download the latest white paper below:
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector