Experian have released their latest white paper right here at the Open Banking Expo in the build-up to the event next month.
It’s well understood that more data brings more opportunity. But to realise that potential, you need to be able to extract the relevant insight. Before data can be used, it needs to be interpreted and understood. That’s where advanced analytics comes in. Technology has advanced just as quickly as our data universe has expanded, and today’s analytics can make better sense of data – at scale, and at speed – more accurately than any human.
You can download the latest white paper below:
- FCA agree to SCA delay due to a lack of market readiness
- Insight: The future of the working relationships between banks and fintechs
- Blog: Financial inclusion, Open Banking and PSD2
- Accenture predicts widespread Open Banking adoption in Canada
- White Paper: PSD2 – How the new directive changes the rules of authentication