Experian have released their latest white paper right here at the Open Banking Expo in the build-up to the event next month.
It’s well understood that more data brings more opportunity. But to realise that potential, you need to be able to extract the relevant insight. Before data can be used, it needs to be interpreted and understood. That’s where advanced analytics comes in. Technology has advanced just as quickly as our data universe has expanded, and today’s analytics can make better sense of data – at scale, and at speed – more accurately than any human.
You can download the latest white paper below:
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Open Banking platform raises over €90 million investment in latest funding round
- The Global Revolution of Open Banking – A Look at Mexico
- Interview: Josh Bottomley, Global Head of Digital, HSBC
- Open Banking Implementation Entity praises current market of 1m Open Banking customers