The newly issued regulation on Open Banking enables the sharing of registration and transactional data from individuals or legal entities through a secure manner at the customers’ discretion, in the case of data and services that identify the customer.
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Nesta Challenges announces four fintech winners of Open Up 2020
- Revolut customer base to grow by a third by 2021
- Open Banking Expo Canada returns virtually this November
- Zilch works with Credit Kudos to shake up credit assessment for Buy Now Pay Later