The emergence of new technology solutions leveraging open APIs, cloud, blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) has driven increasing volumes of digital data, as well as new market players, business models and evolving client expectations.
Given the disruptive potential of these cutting-edge technologies on the banking sector, regulators around the world have taken a closer look into the opportunities and risks these may bring to the market.
In a new whitepaper titled Regulation driving banking transformation, Deutsche Bank provides an overview of applicable regulations around the world with respect to banks’ and their clients’ use of open APIs, cloud, blockchain and AI, and formulates recommendations to move forward.
Download the white paper here.
- FCA agree to SCA delay due to a lack of market readiness
- Insight: The future of the working relationships between banks and fintechs
- Blog: Financial inclusion, Open Banking and PSD2
- Accenture predicts widespread Open Banking adoption in Canada
- White Paper: PSD2 – How the new directive changes the rules of authentication