The emergence of new technology solutions leveraging open APIs, cloud, blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) has driven increasing volumes of digital data, as well as new market players, business models and evolving client expectations.
Given the disruptive potential of these cutting-edge technologies on the banking sector, regulators around the world have taken a closer look into the opportunities and risks these may bring to the market.
In a new whitepaper titled Regulation driving banking transformation, Deutsche Bank provides an overview of applicable regulations around the world with respect to banks’ and their clients’ use of open APIs, cloud, blockchain and AI, and formulates recommendations to move forward.
Download the white paper here.
- Tesco Bank introduces new payment technology for 2.6 million credit card customers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Yapily and Ozone API partnership marks turning point in Open Banking adoption for banks
- Konsentus completes pre-series A funding round led by Conviction Investment Partners
- £2.8M Nesta challenge seeks fintech solutions to help workers hit by Covid-19