The announcement from Moneyfarm means customers will be able to instantly top-up or make withdrawals from their investment portfolios directly to and from their bank accounts, without the need for card payments, as the ever increasing growth in Open Banking Payments becomes more apparent.
Moneyfarm manages the assets of over 45.000 people and has raised over EUR 115 million of funding since its launch in 2011. In September 2019, the digital wealth manager raised EUR 39 million in its latest round of funding.
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- New world innovation: Open Banking turns three
- VibePay launches account-to-account payment services for SME’s
- Komerční Banka selects Temenos to enhance its digital banking offering
- Insight: Head of products, BBVA Open Platform, on the future of payments, CX and Banking as a Service.