The announcement from Moneyfarm means customers will be able to instantly top-up or make withdrawals from their investment portfolios directly to and from their bank accounts, without the need for card payments, as the ever increasing growth in Open Banking Payments becomes more apparent.
Moneyfarm manages the assets of over 45.000 people and has raised over EUR 115 million of funding since its launch in 2011. In September 2019, the digital wealth manager raised EUR 39 million in its latest round of funding.
- Demand increases for Open Banking as user numbers grow to more than two million
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Tesco Bank introduces new payment technology for 2.6 million credit card customers
- Open Banking Expo Canada returns virtually this November
- Revolut customer base to grow by a third by 2021