Plaid has today announced its latest launch in the UK by offering Payment Initiation Services.
2019 saw Plaid launch in the UK with the aim of making money easier to manage for everyone regardless of who they bank with or where they live.
Payment Initiation Services enables consumers to make real-time payments without having to manually set-up the details and ensure everything is executed within the an app for example.
Plaid join a list of Payment Initiation Service Providers (PISP) in the UK offering account to account payments, and are hoping this new service will appeal to those building a digital bank right the way through to digital wallet services with convenience at the heart of the new offering.
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Interview: Sean Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Sentenial and Nuapay
- Atom Bank selects SurePay to prevent fraud and misdirected online payments
- Revolut customer base to grow by a third by 2021
- Open Banking Expo Canada returns virtually this November