Bud has released its latest Open Banking report as they look beyond Open Banking and into an Open Finance world. It hones in on what this could look like for industries sitting outside the current main play with the incumbent and challenger banking market. You can download your very own copy now. Please complete the form below in order to gain access to the report.
The report covers;
- The road to Open Finance with a short term view
- A longer term view looking ahead to 2021
- Key insight from the Open Banking Implementation Entity and The Pensions Dashboard,
- How Open Finance can unlock true value looking at vulnerable customer data sets, financial well-being and rewarding loyalty.
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Interview: Sean Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Sentenial and Nuapay
- Atom Bank selects SurePay to prevent fraud and misdirected online payments
- Revolut customer base to grow by a third by 2021
- Open Banking Expo Canada returns virtually this November