Norwegian bank Sbanken has selected payment solutions provider Nets to support its Open Banking journey across the Nordics and Europe.
Nets’ single integration solution will give Sbanken access to account information in all banks in Norway and beyond through PSD2 APIs. This will enabling Sbanken to develop services for its customers as a third party provider.
Christoffer Hernæs, Sbanken chief digital officer, said Nets was selected as the platform provides easy access to the full market through one unified connection.
- Consumer adoption, the fintech invasion and the ‘so what?’ of Open Banking
- Insight: Direct Debit Plus – how Direct Debit can improve and learn from Open Banking initiatives
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Skipton speeds up mortgage processing with Experian
- Salesforce, NAB and Reinventure back Open Banking platform Basiq