Tink completes its acquisition of the Spanish account aggregation provider Eurobits Technologies (Eurobits). Tink originally announced the acquisition of Eurobits for €15.5 million on 27 March 2020.
Madrid, Stockholm, London, 4 November 2020: Open banking platform Tink completes the acquisition of Eurobits, following regulatory approval by the Spanish national central bank Banco de España. Eurobits is thereby becoming part of Tink.
Following the completion of the acquisition Tink will increase its bank and financial institution connectivity, predominantly in Europe and in Latin America. As a result, Tink’s new and existing customers will benefit from broader account coverage and wider access to financial data.
The completed acquisition also brings international fintech and banking customers, including BBVA, Santander, Bankia, Sabadell, Fintonic, National Bank of Greece and La Banque Postale of France to Tink.
Eurobits Technologies, S.L. will continue to function as an independent, regulated company in Spain.
- Consultation launched on the future governance of Open Banking
- Atom bank and Credit Kudos partner to help small businesses bounce back
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Open Banking Europe and the European Third Party Providers Association agree partnership
- The Global Open Banking Report 2020