UK-based financial crime platform TruNarrative has teamed with Open Banking service provider AccountScore to integrate Open Banking connectors into TruNarrative’s platform.
The link will offer assistance in on-boarding and monitoring of customers. The partnership will enable TruNarrative’s customers to gain access to the information they require to make better, more informed decisions in real-time specifically related to affordability.
AccountScore’s Open Banking data will be integrated with TruNarrative’s AI-driven platform and will equip firms with a complete customer view that facilitates both automated and manual decisions. This further strengthens AccountScore’s position in the market as they continue to build-out their eco-system. The announcement will see the firm offer its Open Banking APIs and platform to financial services companies, tenant reference agencies and telecommunications companies.
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- VibePay launches account-to-account payment services for SME’s
- New world innovation: Open Banking turns three
- Komerční Banka selects Temenos to enhance its digital banking offering
- Insight: Head of products, BBVA Open Platform, on the future of payments, CX and Banking as a Service.