Over the past few months Equifax has seen over 1million businesses accept government financial support and more than 280,000 make requests for forbearance. Equifax has been analysing the different data sets they hold to better understand the effect on SME finances of COVID-19. During this Commercial Credit Challenges webinar, we hope to help the SME lending community better understand the effects of emergency payment freezes and turnover shocks and what commercial lenders next steps might be as the lockdown eases.
Fri, Jul 17, 2020 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM BST
The webinar will cover the following:
- Returning to BAU Changes to the regulatory and support scheme architecture that could change to help businesses get back to normal.
- Importance of new COVID-19 insight data- What it’s showing us about lender and market behaviour.
- Effective data-driven customer management Identifying stress indicators within business lending portfolios to support your customers once forbearance ends.
- Advancing your SME debt strategy Key factors SME Lenders will need to consider after lockdown.
You can sign up to the webinar HERE
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Interview: Sean Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Sentenial and Nuapay
- Atom Bank selects SurePay to prevent fraud and misdirected online payments
- Revolut customer base to grow by a third by 2021
- Open Banking Expo Canada returns virtually this November