Open Banking Expo Unplugged – Episode 2
Join Abhishek Sinha, Open Banking and Blockchain Leader, EY Canada and Kirsten Tisdale, Managing Partner, Government and Public Sector, EY Canada as they revisit the results of their recent Consumer Directed Finance survey with guest, Senator Colin Deacon. The Senator is a staunch advocate of Open Banking and the need for change within the financial services ecosystem. The conversation will touch upon data security, building trust within the ecosystem and the Consumer Privacy Protection Act (CPPA) and the potential implications for Open Banking.
In association with EY
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector