Traditional infrastructure was not designed to meet the demands of digital business.
Computing is moving away from centralized data centers to a distributed infrastructure positioned ever closer to important edge locations. As interconnection and data exchange between businesses and cloud services grow at an exponential rate, digital infrastructure must become increasingly global, interconnected and agile.
Today every leader must be a digital leader, equipping their businesses to respond to the needs and opportunities of our new world.
Download the latest report from Equinix to harness your digital infrastructure to gain business advantage.
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector