Episode 2 – Saxo Bank’s path to digital successFeaturing
Episode 2 of OBE TV will be in conversation with Saxo Bank’s Information Chief, Ashok Kalyanswamy. Ashok is currently the Global Head of Technology at Danish investment institution, Saxo Bank. Founded back in 1992 Saxo is a regulated bank and employs more than 2100 people in financial centres across the world, including London, Zurich, Dubai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Singapore. Here we dive into Saxo’s move to the cloud (one of Ashok’s first digital transformation projects at Saxo), how it has evolved throughout the pandemic, its continual drive to be at the epicentre of fintech innovation and Ashok’s wide sweeping insight on staying ahead of the digital transformation curve.
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector