Cashfac announce App Store launch of small business banking and cash flow forecasting app
Cashfac PLC, the global provider of back office operational cash management software, have announced the live launch of their new banking and cash flow forecasting app for small businesses – Slide– as a free-to-download app on Apple’s App Store.
Available on both iPhone and iPad, Slide’s first release offers a choice of connection to five banks – Barclays, First Direct, HSBC, Lloyds and Santander – with additional bank connections to be announced in due course.
With Slide, Cashfac want to help early stage start-ups and small businesses be able to see and manage both what has happened and what will happen to their cash. As a bank connected app with built-in cash flow forecasting capabilities, Slide users can combine their banking, payment and receipt information to offer a complete view of past, current and future transactions and bank balances.
Simon Lyons, Slide’s Chief Commercial Officer, comments: “Cash flow problems remain the number one reason small businesses fail. With Slide we want to give these businesses a view of yesterday, today and tomorrow within one app to help them manage their future income and expenditure. I can’t wait to see the impact it has on how small businesses predict and control their financial future”.
Download Slide for free on theApp Store(search ‘The Slide App’)
- Starling Bank announces Coronavirus Support Scheme
- Credit reference agencies unite to confirm that credit scores will be protected during COVID-19
- Experian offers its Affordability Passport to debt charities and lenders for free in response to the Coronavirus outbreak
- Yapily continues Open Finance journey with $13m in Series A funding
- Fintech impact “significant” as M&A deals stall