Business banking challenger, Mettle has announced it has partnered with FreeAgent. This will see firms gain free access to FreeAgent’s accounting software.
The partnership will see SMEs save up to £150, or the minimum cost of an annual subscription to FreeAgent.
Entering into this partnership SMEs will be able to see accounting results in real-time which will assist in reducing the risk of admin errors and duplications for example.
Ken Johnstone, chief product officer at Mettle, added: “We’re thrilled to be launching an innovative partnership with FreeAgent that will not only allow businesses to have greater insight and control over how they run their business but will do so completely free of charge.”
Ed Molyneux, chief executive officer of FreeAgent, said: “We’re really excited to be working with Mettle and providing small business customers with the most intuitive way of staying on top of their finances.”
Mettle’s parent, NatWest, is also hoping to gain access to the £330bn promised by the Government in order to help the soar in SME calls to assist financially throughout the current global health pandemic.
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Interview: Sean Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Sentenial and Nuapay
- Atom Bank selects SurePay to prevent fraud and misdirected online payments
- Revolut customer base to grow by a third by 2021
- Open Banking Expo Canada returns virtually this November