Open Banking Expo has been shortlisted for Best Conference at the AEO Excellence Awards.
Open Banking Expo, which launched in London on 27 November, was hailed a huge success by visitors, speakers and exhibitors alike. Attended by leading high street banks, challenger banks and fintech businesses, Open Banking Expo focussed on the customer journey and consumer adoption of Open Banking, as well as offering business leaders an insight into the opportunities and risks that Open Banking presents for their company.
The awards are organised by the Association of Event Organisers Ltd (AEO), the trade body representing companies which conceive, create, develop or manage trade and consumer events. The AEO Excellence Awards represents the best that the events industry has to offer, showcasing the achievements within it over the past 12 months.
Open Banking Expo is shortlisted alongside conferences organised by Centaur Media, Clarion Events, CloserStill Media, dmg events, ITE Group and Telegraph Events.
Kelly Stanley, Co-founder of Open Banking Expo said, “We are absolutely delighted to achieve shortlist status for the AEO Excellence Awards. It is the flagship award scheme for the events industry – only 70% of entrants go on to be shortlisted. We worked hard to innovate our event format and ensure our audience experienced an engaging event, so to be recognised by the industry trade body and its esteemed judging panel is just amazing!”
- Starling Bank announces Coronavirus Support Scheme
- Credit reference agencies unite to confirm that credit scores will be protected during COVID-19
- Yapily continues Open Finance journey with $13m in Series A funding
- Experian offers its Affordability Passport to debt charities and lenders for free in response to the Coronavirus outbreak
- Fintech impact “significant” as M&A deals stall