Sweden-based Open Banking platform Tink has announced a new partnership with Portugal-based bank, Caixa Geral de Depósitos (CGD).
CGD has integrated Tink’s products, with aggregation, payment initiation, data enrichment and personal finance management (PFM), in its newly-launched app — DABOX. DABOX is being launched to CGD’s 4 million strong customer base, and Tink’s platform will underpin the app to enable the bank’s customers to make smarter financial decisions.
In the run-up to this announcement, Tink has been working with SIBS, the leader in payments processing and financial technological services in Portugal, helping the country’s APIs to meet the standard required under PSD2 regulations. The implementation period took 6 months in total, including integrating the PSD2 APIs, applying machine learning to all categories and launching PFM in DABOX.
Founded in Stockholm in 2012, Tink is a cloud-based platform that provides the infrastructure and data products for financial services. Currently consisting of account aggregation, payment initiation, personal finance management and data enrichment – Tink’s products can be used to develop standalone services or be integrated into existing banking applications.
- Experian offers its Affordability Passport to debt charities and lenders for free in response to the Coronavirus outbreak
- Starling Bank announces Coronavirus Support Scheme
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Insight: Consumer trust and bringing Open Banking to life for the consumer
- How can we accelerate Open Finance adoption?