The Paypers has launched Open Banking Report 2019, which strives to offer the freshest and most robust insights into the global Open Banking landscape.
The 2019 report clarifies the role of key key-players in a post-September 14th world and assesses how the landscape has shifted within Europe and beyond, highlighting trends that should shape the Open Banking industry in the year ahead, and looking at how regulatory changes and competition could influence the Open Banking ecosystem.
Structured in seven comprehensive chapters, the present edition of Open Banking Report offers a holistic view of a now-mature concept, going into particular areas such as the impact of Open Banking on payments, particular strategies taken by both banks and TPPs to adapt to regulatory and market requirements, new business models and propositions, the highly-debated issue of customer engagement and education, regulatory compliance, along with risk, security and SCA.
You can download the report for 2019 HERE.
- Demand increases for Open Banking as user numbers grow to more than two million
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Tesco Bank introduces new payment technology for 2.6 million credit card customers
- Open Banking Expo Canada returns virtually this November
- Revolut customer base to grow by a third by 2021