More data can help you to perform a detailed assessment of a person’s creditworthiness. As well as bank account data, potential new complementary data sources include government data and rental data. Find out more about what Open Banking and other alternative data sources can provide in Experian’s latest white paper.
While a customer may have the means to make repayments, doing so may place a strain on their finances and negatively impact on other commitments further down the line. As an industry, there is an opportunity to get a better understanding of that while also remaining competitive, meeting regulation and enabling the best customer outcomes
Download this latest white paper to explore the increasing role of affordability in lending and much more.
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector