More data can help you to perform a detailed assessment of a person’s creditworthiness. As well as bank account data, potential new complementary data sources include government data and rental data. Find out more about what Open Banking and other alternative data sources can provide in Experian’s latest white paper.
While a customer may have the means to make repayments, doing so may place a strain on their finances and negatively impact on other commitments further down the line. As an industry, there is an opportunity to get a better understanding of that while also remaining competitive, meeting regulation and enabling the best customer outcomes
Download this latest white paper to explore the increasing role of affordability in lending and much more.
- Consumer adoption, the fintech invasion and the ‘so what?’ of Open Banking
- Steve Kirsch, Founder and CEO, Token
- Insight: Direct Debit Plus – how Direct Debit can improve and learn from Open Banking initiatives
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Skipton speeds up mortgage processing with Experian