Our recent webcast explored how we can enhance consumer trust in Open Banking. Watch on demand now.
Open Banking might never truly take off if we are to believe the plethora of research that appears in various media. From consumers not willing to trust a non-high street bank, to those concerned that technology puts their data at risk, we have a challenge on our hands to drive consumer trust and adoption.
This webcast featured the following industry experts;
Anna Mitchell, Head of Marketplace, Starling Bank
James Maudslay, Senior Manager, Equinix
Jim Wadsworth, Senior Vice President, Mastercard
Miles Cheetham, Head of Propositions, Open Banking Implementation Entity
Simon Jones, Chief Customer Officer, ClearBank
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Open Banking Expo Canada returns virtually this November
- Revolut customer base to grow by a third by 2021
- Zilch works with Credit Kudos to shake up credit assessment for Buy Now Pay Later
- Nesta Challenges announces four fintech winners of Open Up 2020