Source: Shawbrook Bank
Shawbrook Bank has announced it is now live with Monzo offering up its savings products to Monzo customers.
The marketplace helps Monzo customers access a range of competitive savings products in a convenient and transparent way. Through Monzo’s app, customers will be able to access a range of Shawbrook savings products that can be opened and serviced entirely through the app.
As Monzo build on their marketplace, they choose to work with partners that provide great service and value to their customers, helping them access more products and services whilst getting more from their money.
Through this partnership, Shawbrook will initially be launching an Easy Access, Easy Access Cash ISA and 12-month fixed rate bond products, with a minimum deposit of £500. The Flexible Easy Access product and Easy Access Cash ISA will pay a rate of 1.12% AER which is the best available through the app and comes with a £5 minimum withdrawal.
We’re excited to partner with Monzo and you’ll see our savings products roll out gradually through the Monzo app over the coming days.
- Starling Bank announces Coronavirus Support Scheme
- Credit reference agencies unite to confirm that credit scores will be protected during COVID-19
- Yapily continues Open Finance journey with $13m in Series A funding
- Experian offers its Affordability Passport to debt charities and lenders for free in response to the Coronavirus outbreak
- Fintech impact “significant” as M&A deals stall