Bud has released its latest Open Banking report as they look beyond Open Banking and into an Open Finance world. It hones in on what this could look like for industries sitting outside the current main play with the incumbent and challenger banking market. You can download your very own copy now. Please complete the form below in order to gain access to the report.
The report covers;
- The road to Open Finance with a short term view
- A longer term view looking ahead to 2021
- Key insight from the Open Banking Implementation Entity and The Pensions Dashboard,
- How Open Finance can unlock true value looking at vulnerable customer data sets, financial well-being and rewarding loyalty.
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico