Fortuna Bank, one of the oldest independent banks in Luxembourg, has selected Luxhub as its open banking enabler to assist, in the first instance in, PSD2 (Payment Service Directive 2) compliance, it was announced on 30 July 2018.
According to a press release, “Luxhub together with Temenos will allow Fortuna Bank to expose the mandatory APIs (application programing interfaces) on time (223 calendar days left at this stage) and help Fortuna Bank to make use of the “Fall Back Solution” exemption as defined in the PSD2-RTS. Moreover, Fortuna Bank will be ready to begin discussions with external partners to build supplemental services towards its customers.”
Mike Felten, director of Fortuna Bank, commented: “Investing in the digital transformation is crucial to create added value and enrich our customer experience. Luxhub platform and services coupled with the Temenos core banking solution will enable Fortuna Bank to easily comply with the PSD2 directive but moreover allow us to take advantage of the new open banking economy which will arise in a near future.”
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector