Konsentus, a RegTech company that delivers SaaS solutions to Financial Institutions to enable them to be PSD2 Open Banking compliant have announced a new strategic relationship with Neonomics.
Neonomics, a FinTech company, facilitates PSD2-compliant inter-bank communication to thousands of banks via one unified API, including an account aggregation and payment initiation offerings. Clients of Neonomics will be able to access the Konsentus platform, thus ensuring they meet the new payment directive regulations, and safeguard their transaction account customers from unregulated or unauthorised third party providers.
Neonomics’ CEO and Founder Christoffer Andvig commented, “We wanted a partner that would allow our clients to simply plug in and go live. With Konsentus we have identified aunique proposition, that ensures our customers can quickly become PSD2 open banking compliant for their TPP Identity and Regulatory checking requirements.”
Mike Woods, CEO of Konsentus added, “Neonomics is a market-leading platform with a significant customer base. The Konsentus solution will allow them to go live with their PSD2 open banking solutions confident that they will only ever provide data to a regulated TPP.”
- Accenture predicts widespread Open Banking adoption in Canada
- Insight: The future of the working relationships between banks and fintechs
- Blog: Financial inclusion, Open Banking and PSD2
- FCA agree to SCA delay due to a lack of market readiness
- White Paper: PSD2 – How the new directive changes the rules of authentication