This latest white paper is brought to you by The Open Insurance Initiative. The whitepaper takes a deep dive into the relationship between InsurTech and third party providers and how this can aid the promotion of shared customer data within the insurance sector when looking at innovation, customer experience and competition.
Source: Open Insurance Initiative
- Lloyds Bank taps Mastercard’s Open Banking Connect for credit card customers
- VibePay continues its push to bring Open Banking to consumers
- Moneybox app announces Open Banking merger with Santander
- Blue Motor Finance and Credit Kudos strike partnership for motor sector
- Open Vector launches Open Finance sandbox in Mexico